- Prize for Contributions to the Socio-Legal Community – closing date: 4 September 2017
- Mentoring Awards – closing date 1 October 2017
- Research Training Grants – closing date 1 October 2017
- SLSA Book and Article Prizes – closing date 2 October 2017
- Next newsletter deadline: 23 October 2017
- Grants Scheme – closing date: 31 October 2017
- Seminar Competition – closing date: 11 December 2017
- SLSA 2020 and 2021 call for expressions of interest – closing date: 15 December 2017
- Future annual conferences:
27–29 March 2018 Bristol University
3–5 April 2019 Leeds University
New SLSA chair
The new chair of the SLSA is Professor Rosie Harding of the University of Birmingham. She tweeted: 'It's a great honour to have been elected SLSA chair at SLSA 2017. I look forward to leading the SLSA and serving the membership.'
Annual Prize for Contributions to the Socio-Legal Community: call for nominations
Nominations are invited for this year's prize. Closing date: 4 September 2017. Please visit our prizes page for details.