SLSA weekly ebulletin
The SLSA provides a weekly news service for members. The weekly ebulletin contains information about SLSA activites and events as well as more general news of interest to members.
The ebulletin is circulated via the SLSA email network. The SLSA email network is not an interactive network and, because it is run by the National Academic Mailing List Service, known as JISCMail, it is completely spam-free. Therefore, if you opt to receive emails from the SLSA when you join, you will not receive any junk mail or discussion-type emails. You can ask to be taken off the email list at any time. What you will receive – usually once a week on a Friday – is our weekly ebulletin containing:
- news from the SLSA, including information about our annual conference, one-day conferences and seminars, reminders about newsletter deadlines and other important dates;
- links to the latest items on the news page of the website.
Members are invited to send news about any subject for inclusion in the ebulletin, for example:
- research and funding;
- job vacancies and studentships;
- and more.
If you need to update your contact details for receiving this weekly ebulletin you can easily do so on the JISCmail website as follows.
- Go to the JISCmail website.
- In the Quick Links box on the bottom left, click on Register Password and follow the instructions on how to do this.
- Once you have confirmed your password registration, go back to the Quick Links box and click on Subscribers Corner.
- In the red My Lists tab, click on [SETTINGS] next to the SLSA-MEMBERSHIP list heading. Make any changes that you need to and click on the Update Options at the bottom of the page.
If you need to change your details in the SLSA Online Directory. Please visit this page to view full instructions.