- Grants Scheme – closing date: 31 October 2016
- Announcement of this year's winner of the Prize for Contributions to the Socio-Legal Community – 21 November 2016 (in the newsletter)
- British Library IALS/SLSA National Training Day 2016: Socio-Legal sources and methods in international law, London: 25 November 2016
- SLSA postgraduate travel bursaries for LSA 2017: closing date 1 December 2016.
- Postgraduate Conference: 5–6 January 2017 at the LSE. Booking is now open for this event: closing date 2 December 2016.
- Announcement of book and article prize winners – SLSA conference dinner, Newcastle: 6 April 2016
- Future annual conferences:
5–7 April 2017 Newcastle University: call for papers coming soon
27–29 March 2018 Bristol University
3–5 April 2019 Leeds University
Annual Prize for Contributions to the Socio-Legal Community
Nominations have closed for this prize. The recipient's name will be announced in the winter issue of the Socio-Legal Newsletter.
Our 2016 winner was Professor Martin Partington, pictured here with SLSA chair Professor Rosemary Hunter