SLSA Blog: call for guest editors
The Socio-Legal Studies Association blog is a well-established channel for commentary and discussion on matters of interest to the socio-legal community. It publishes a wide range of posts from both established and emerging academics and others with an interest in socio-legal matters.
The blog is currently seeking guest editors to curate a series of blog posts on a specific topic. Guest editors could be an individual, a group of individuals or an organisation. A series can be between two and eight blog posts. Potential topics can include anything of interest to the socio-legal community. Topics could include (but are not limited to):
- Intersections between law and digital technology/AI
- Law’s response to the climate crisis
- Novel methodologies and approaches to socio-legal work
- Responses to contemporary and emerging legal issues.
- Identifying and liaising with authors
- Reviewing submissions for quality and to ensure compliance with the blog’s guidelines
- Liaising with the SLSA blog editors
- Names and contact details of all proposed blog editors
- A brief description of the proposed topic, including an explanation of why it will be of interest to the socio-legal community
- Details of proposed authors (if known) or details of how appropriate authors will be identified
- A timeline for the proposed series
If you have any questions or want to discuss your proposal further, please email Emma Jones and Marie Hutton on