- Socio-Legal Newsletter: spring issue publication date 4 March 2019
- SLSA Annual Conference 2019, Leeds University, 3–5 April 2019: registration now open – standard registration closes on 28 February 2019.
- Security, Borders and International Development: Intersections, convergence and challenges: call for papers, Warwick University, 25–26 April 2019
- Impact and Law Reform Conference, London, 11 June 2019
- Socio-Legal Studies in Germany and the UK: Theory and methods, Humboldt University Berlin, 23–24 September 2019: call for papers – closing date 4 March 2019
- SLSA Annual Conference 2020, Portsmouth University, 1–3 April 2020
- SLSA Annual Conference 2021, Cardiff University, 30 March–1 April 2021
Impact and Law Reform Conference
Find out more
The clock is ticking: don't miss the standard registration deadline for Leeds 2019 – 28 February 2019.Find out more
Book and article prize shortlists
In 2018 the SLSA book prize was won by Mapping Paths to Family Justice (pictured). The shortlists for our 2019 book and article prizes have now been published.