SLSA grantholders 2020
The SLSA Board is delighted to announce this year's awards.
- Jenny Lander, De Montfort University, £2990, ‘Shifting subjects: a socio-legal study of new indigenous claims on Mongolia's mining frontier’
- Raphael Schlembach, Brighton University, £1105, ‘Conflicts and contestation in a public inquiry’
- Simon Flacks, Westminster University, £2214, ‘Parental substance use and family justice’
Fieldwork grant 2020
- Linda Mensah, Strathclyde University, £1931, 'Unearthing the law from the pits: legal mapping of customary and living laws as an alternative to formalising artisanal and small-scale mining (ASM) in Ghana'
- Selbi Durdiyeva, Ulster University, £2000, ‘Reimagining civil society’s involvement in transitional justice: Russia’s approach to the repressive past after the breakup of the USSR’
- Daniela Travaglia, University of Birmingham, £2000, ‘Right to a fair trial in Brazilian courts: a perspective through the lens of the feminist theory'